The Harrow Bush Nursing Centre Committee of Management is currently seeking new members.
- Are you looking to positively impact your local community by volunteering for a health organisation?
- Do you have skills or experience in quality, risk or finance to help us develop these areas?
- Are you interested in wanting to up skill or understand the areas of governance and leadership?
If you answered yes to these questions and also have time to prepare for and attend 8 meetings a year which can also be done remotely, we would love to hear from you. The Harrow Bush Nursing Centre Committee of Management is focused on providing strong and effective governance for the Harrow Bush Nursing Centre and community to which it serves. We are a small but progressive not for profit health care service provider for our members and local community. Members on the Committee of Management report having obtained a sense of achievement and learning many new skills by serving on this committee. Members are also able to access education and training opportunities. Periods of commitment can be negotiated and 1 year terms are available. Please contact the Executive Assistant
03 5588 2000 or email email@example.com for further information. Alternatively, please see information links below to our information pack for joining the COM:
- HBNC COM Nomination Form
- HBNC COM Expression of Interest Form
- HBNC COM Roles & Responsibilities
- Code of Conduct Governing Body Policy
- Confidentiality Governing Body Policy
- Corporate Governance Policy
- Meeting Attendance Governing Body Policy
ZIP Folder link below: